we. will. dance. RAIN. OR. SHINE.
Swing at The AMP will meet every Monday, and is not weather-dependent. Lightning, and life-threatening tornadoes, however, are another story… Over the years, we have found that guests show up, even if it is raining!!
Keep The Dance Project Going!
Did you know? Leadership is changing in The Dance Project.
Swing at The AMP has been designed as a FUNDRAISER to keep The Dance Project going!
Join us this summer on Monday nights from 7 – 10 pm through Labor Day in downtown Brighton to learn more and be a part of the effort!
- CLICK HERE SOON for Event Sponsorship Levels for 2023
- Google Maps Link to Swing at The AMP
- VIDEO from Swing at The AMP
- VIEW PHOTOS from Swing at The AMP
- CASUAL DRESS CODE
- VIEW the Online Forms
- ADMISSION: $5- CASH, CHECK OR CARD (SQUARE)
- SIGN UP HERE to Help
- VIDEO with Swing Dance Lesson for Beginners
- SUMMER SERIES SPONSOR: Conely Auto
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Ameritrust Realty
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Brighton Coffeehouse
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Jones Retirement Advisors
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Ciao Amici’s Italian Cuisine
- SUMMER SPONSOR: First Impression Printing
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Chestnut Real Estate
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Archer Huntley Financial Services
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Speakeasy Podcast Network
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Buckley Jolley Real Estate
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Executive Wealth Management
- SUMMER SPONSOR: Desine, Inc.
As always, we are thankful for your support and loyalty,
and especially your understanding and patience
as we forge ahead in our mission
to change the culture by promoting positive dancing.
Swing at The AMP .. Monday Nights .. Summer 2022 .. 7:00 – 10:00 pm.
We are thrilled to announce that we will be hosting weekly swing dances in downtown Brighton this year! These dances will take place every Monday evening, 7 to 10 PM, from Memorial Day to Labor Day at the amphitheater located at the Brighton Millpond, The AMP.
The amphitheater is an open air venue so we look forward to dancing away the summer evenings with you.
The series is a FUNDRAISER for The Dance Project, Inc. a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit dedicated to changing the culture by promoting positive dancing.
ADMISSION: Donate $5 or more to KEEP THE DANCE PROJECT GOING!
All participants must agree to the terms of the ONLINE FORMS required by our insurance company for anyone under the direction of The Dance Project.
Background Checks are required for all adults under the direction of The Dance Project as part of our security protocols and insurance requirements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where do we park? There is parking on the street near The AMP, and there are several (free) parking lots within walking distance of The AMP in downtown Brighton.
Will the swing dancing continue after Labor Day? Plans are in the works for The Masquerade Dance 2022, to take place at the end of October. Stay tuned to our website or Facebook page for more information and opportunities to help. Email us at email@example.com, visit www.TheDanceProject.info or call/text Jamie at 248-210-9409.
Measures Always in Place to Reduce Health Risks
- Use of Hand Sanitizer
- Surfaces will be Disinfected Regularly