The Dance Project presents…
The Victorian Harvest Masquerade Dance
Friday, October 27th @ First Missionary Church
4832 Clintonville Rd, Clarkston, MI, 48346
Open to all 7th-12th grade students (5th and 6th with Parent/Legal Guardian present for entire event)
$10 per person
Doors open 6pm, beginner swing dance lesson promptly at 6:45pm, dancing 7-10pm.
Refreshments will be provided
Signup to Volunteer/Chaperone today!
Semi-Formal Dress Code will be enforced
Check out our website!
Any other questions, please reach out to Rockstepcrossturn@gmail.com.
- VIEW PHOTOS from The Masquerade Dance 2021
- THE SEMI-FORMAL DRESS CODE
- COMPLETE the Required Online Forms ONCE PER SEASON (starting 9/1/23)
- SIGN UP HERE to Help with the Dance
- VIDEO with Swing Dance Lesson for Beginners
Thank you to the following Event Sponsors:
The Dance Project wants Sponsors like you! Please reach out to:
Danceprojectmi@gmail.com or, Rockstepcrossturn@gmail.com
Follow us on:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What about college-aged guests? At every community dance we welcome college-aged guests to our events as DANCE SUPPORT. We’ll collect a $10 deposit each from them, so they can wear our AWESOME buttons. They help out AND swing dance with other members of Dance Support. When they return the buttons, they get their deposits back and feel GREAT about their community service to The Dance Project. Read about their responsibilities HERE. Then, wait for them to SHOW UP and be GREAT ROLE MODELS!
- Are guests allowed to purchase tickets at the door? Yes! The Dance Project accepts cash, check or card.
- Do I need to complete the ONLINE FORMS for every event?? No, the forms are only required ONCE PER SEASON. They are good through August 31, 2023.